Susah rupa-rupanya jadi lawyer nie. I can't believe I'm turning myself into a zombie. Feels like my hands are going to fall off and my tiny little brain is going to burst to pieces. Some of my friends thought that I'm a workaholic. Some of them lot even call me 'lala McBeal' for reasons best known to them (but I prefer Alicia in Good Wife tho). And as much as I want to believe that I am one work-junkie, I know that I am not.
I don't consider myself as a workaholic nor turning myself into one. It is just that I have so many things to do with so little time to execute. Time management hancur, tu pasal kena kerja lebih masa. Kalau tak, takkan lah kerja tak boleh siap, kan?
Now you know. I'M. NOT. A. WORKAHOLIC! Yes, I do commit myself to work, but I'm not addicted to my work.
2 years ago.
2 comments:
mcm kenal tudung ini.
hoi jangan tegur la. nanti tudung tu merajuk! haha. tudung fav lah teha!
Post a Comment